5th Annual golf Marathon
Each year at The First Tee of West Michigan, more than half of our students are eligible for free and reduced-price lunch at school. These students pay $5 or less to participate in the program.
The real cost of a six-class session? $200. By participating (or supporting a player) in our 5th Annual Marathon, you ensure that we can continue to serve the 500+ participants on scholarship at The First Tee of West Michigan!
The premise is simple:
- Play as many holes as possible in one day
- Reach out to friends family, coworkers and acquaintances to get per hole pledges and flat donations.
- Each golfer commits to raising $2,000 through their contacts.
Your contacts submit pledges below!
MARATHON DATES & LOCATIONS (Open to Public)
- Friday, June 1, 2018 @ Stormy Creek Golf Course
- Monday, June 4, 2018 @ Muskegon Country Club
- Friday, June 8, 2018 @ West Ottawa Golf Club
Country Club MARATHON DATES & LOCATIONS (available to members only)
- Tuesday, May 29, 2018 @ Sunnybrook Country Club
- Wednesday, May 30 @ Thousand Oaks Country Club
- Sunday, June 3 @ Stonewater Country Club
- Tuesday, June 5 @ Blythefield Country Club
- Tuesday, June 5 @ Kent Country Club
- Tuesday, June 12 @ Watermark Country Club
WANT TO PLAY?
Contact Tyler Smies, Executive Director