- Life Skills Experience: Our flagship program. Students learn values, healthy habits, and life skills through the game of golf.
- April – October
- Monday – Saturday sessions available
- PLAYer, Advanced PLAYer and Par Levels offered at this location.
- Homework & Hitting: Our winter tutoring and swing-training program. This is a drop in opportunity….participants can stay for as little as one hour, or as long as three hours each night we are open. Expect putting games, swing training in hitting nets, and of course, homework assistance.
- November – March
- Tuesdays & Thursdays, 4-7 PM
- All participants are welcome, PLAYer, Par, Birdie, Eagle and Ace Level participants!
- Junior Golf League: Think your typical adult league night, except for kids! Age divisions, leaderboards, etc. June – October
- Tuesdays, 4:30 PM (Starts September 4!)
- Anyone welcome – do not have to be a participant of The First Tee to join!
- Click here. to sign up!
Winter Homework & Hitting Schedule 2018-2019
Fall SCHEDULE 2018
SUMMER SCHEDULE 2018
Spring schedule 2018