Grand Rapids locations
The First Tee of West Michigan is dedicated to seeing our participants succeed academically, socially, and athletically. Our Life Skills Experience provides an opportunity for all three.
The Life Skills Experience is for students age 7-17 and includes six-classes per session. Throughout the six classes, basic golf skills are taught alongside our Nine Core Values and Healthy Habits. Our sessions consist of six 90 minute classes at various times during the week and weekend.
2019 Grand Rapids spring schedule
player level sessions
Advanced player level sessions
par level sessions
Birdie, eagle, & ace level sessions
$70 for each six-class session.
$5 for each six-class session if your child is on free or reduced price lunch at school.
To register a student who is eligible for free/reduced price lunch at school, register here!returning full price student, register here!
Grand Rapids Locations:
- Stormy Creek Golf Course (PLAYer, Advanced PLAYer & Par Level Sessions)
- Indian Trails Golf Course (PLAYer & Advanced PLAYer Level Sessions)
- Lincoln Country Club (PLAYer, Advanced PLAYer & Par Level Sessions)
- Kaufman Golf Course (PLAYer & Advanced PLAYer Level Sessions)
- Maple Hill Golf Course (PLAYer, Advanced PLAYer & Par Level Sessions)
- Cascade Hills Country Club (Birdie Level Sessions)
- Kent Country Club (Birdie, Eagle, & Ace Level Sessions)
Questions? Call or email Program Director Taylor Haudek at 269-420-2034 or email@example.com.