Stormy Creek Golf Course hosts more of our participants than any other location. In 2016, more than 220 young people learned values and life skills at this location.
Programs offered at this site:
- Life Skills Experience: Our flagship program. Students learn values, healthy habits, and life skills through the game of golf.
- April – October
- Monday – Saturday sessions available
- PLAYer, Advanced PLAYer and Par Levels offered at this location.
Summer schedule 2017
Spring schedule 2017
- Laker Children’s Fund Junior Golf League: Think your typical adult league night, except for kids! Age divisions, leaderboards, etc. June – October
- Tuesdays, 4 PM (Starts June 20!)
- Anyone welcome – do not have to be a participant of The First Tee to join!
- Click here. to sign up!
- Homework & Hitting: Our winter tutoring and swing-training program. This is a drop in opportunity….participants can stay for as little as one hour, or as long as three hours each night we are open. Expect putting games, swing training in hitting nets, and of course, homework assistance.
- November – March
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 4-7 PM
- All participants are welcome, PLAYer, Par, Birdie, and Eagle Level participants!
In addition, our office is at Stormy Creek Golf Course, right above the Pro Shop. Please visit us soon!
For directions to Stormy Creek, Click here!